M - 07507 992 040
Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Area of Expertise
Muscle development, Fat loss, customised programmes and Body confidence
Consistency is a key factor, so stay focused on your goals. It isn’t going to be easy so it comes down to how bad you want it!
What do you want to achieve for your clients?
I am extremely passionate about helping others to achieve a more desirable future; I also get huge satisfaction from it. I want to develop my clients both mentally and physically by educating and ensuring success. I want you to feel proud of your accomplishments! So with the right motivation skills, we will reach you fitness goals together.
Best Fitness Advice
Progress in its best form will be slow and steady. Nutrition is massively important so once you’re fully committed this will come naturally.
How do you stay in shape?
I go to the gym at least five times per week whilst I enjoy being involved with many different sports/hobbies.
1 hour sessions
- Individual session £30
- 10 x 1 hour sessions £250 (£25 a session).
- 3 x 1 hours sessions £85 (£28 per session).
30 minute sessions
- 10 x 30 minute sessions £175 (£17.50).
Group Sessions 1 Hour
- Group PT (Up to 4 clients) 3 pack £120 (£10 per person if 4 people taking part).
- Gym Buddy (2 clients) 3 pack £90 (£15 per person per session).