CASUAL MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
To join as a casual member, please follow the guidance below
- Visit the Registration page here: https://basingstokesc.legendonlineservices.co.uk/newbury/account/Registration
- Click on the ‘Casual’ box, next to ‘Register for casual booking membership’
- Input the required personal details and click on ‘next step’
- You will see a confirmation page advising that an email will be sent to you. This should arrive within minutes – please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it
- Go to the email (sender address: [email protected]), go to the link ‘click here’
- Create your password as instructed and click ‘confirm’
- This takes you to the Member Login screen. Please input your email and password and click ‘submit’
- You are now on a welcome screen. You can book an activity from here by selecting ‘Bookings’ then ‘Make a booking’ and choosing the required activity. You can also view bookings you have made.
Please note that causal bookings are paid for at the time of booking and are non-refundable. You’ll be aware that you can save the Member login page in your browser (your device should be able to remember your login details). Alternatively, you can select ‘Member Login’ on the Newbury home page https://www.mybst.org/newbury or you can download the ‘bst’ app and log into that.
Please also refer to the Customer Guide to Reopening on our website https://www.mybst.org/newbury/getuback which provides the information you need before booking, and what to expect when you arrive and use the Centre.