We were delighted to hear the PM’s announcement on Wednesday giving confirmation that BST Newbury will be able to re-open it's doors to members and guests from Wednesday 2nd December and will be in Tier 2. This news has been well received by all our staff who are already looking forward to welcoming all of our members back with a smile next week.
The news means that most of our programmes and activities will be able to operate in the same Covid-safe way that they did prior to 5th November.
Our group exercise timetable and swim lane sessions will be live by 5:00pm on Monday 30th November. You’ll then be able to book classes, lane swimming and gym sessions online or via the BST app. Booking by phone will be available from 09:00am on Wednesday 2nd December. Swimming lessons will also start back on this date.
Any activities that were not available prior to lockdown 2.0 on the 5th November will still remain unavailable at this time.
We hope that this will change when the Tiers are reviewed on 16 December.
We are in this Together
By adhering to social distancing measures and wiping down equipment after use, you can ensure everyone can enjoy the endless array of benefits exercise has to offer.
We will continue to make sure customers, members and staff are able to take part in activities and go about their work in as safe an environment as possible. We will:
- Continue with our regular and more stringent cleaning regimes
- Make sure equipment is spaced out on the gym floor
- Offer pre-booked activities to manage capacity and conform to track and trace
- Offer socially distanced, reduced capacity group exercise classes
- Keep the additional hand sanitisers throughout the building topped up
- Ensure our anti-viral sprays and blue roll are available and ready for use
We really have missed you and can’t wait to see you!