We are seeking to appoint an internal Cardiac Rehabilitation Instructor to work 1 hour per week taking the following session:
Easy Rehab Wednesday at 09.45 to 10.45am
You will have a can do, will do attitude and unrivalled people skills; enabling you to look after our members and help them to achieve their goals. You will need experience of delivering group training sessions, be enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will:
· Have relevant qualifications, including a Level 4 BACPR Cardiac Rehab Exercise Instructor qualification, which is essential
· Be Level 3 REPS registered
· Be Exercise Referral Instructor L3 qualified.
· Be First Aid qualified
· Have experience in delivering and administering specialist exercise programmes
· Have the ability and desire to work with the public
· Be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team
· Have good verbal and written communication skills and strong planning and organisational skills
Interested applicants should download and complete a BST Application form, which is available from our website and return this to Donna Bluck, HR Officer by email on [email protected] or by post to Basingstoke Sports Trust, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7LE.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, 17th January 2020 and it is expected interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place shortly after.