We are looking for an experienced part time cleaner to work permanently at bstFitness in Newbury for 20 hours per week, Monday- Friday, 9.30am-1.30pm. Due to the nature of the role there is a genuine occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010 to only consider female applicants for this vacancy.
The successful applicant will:
- Carry out cleaning duties in all areas including changing rooms, toilets and showers and be responsible for ensuring the facilities are left clean and presentable for customer use. A major part of this role will involve cleaning the female changing rooms, toilets and showers.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Good attention to detail, to take real pride in your work and commitment to presenting bstFitness to a high standard
- The ability to work independently and use initiative and to work as part of a friendly team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of cleaning materials and their use, health and safety and safe storage
- Good communication skills, a good level of spoken English
If you have similar previous experience, we'd love to hear from you. Benefits will include use of facilities at Basingstoke Sports Centre and BST Newbury. BST are a well-established and successful provider of leisure facilities. As an employer we are highly regarded for our commitment to our staff and the principles of the Investors in People standard.
Please apply in writing with a CV to Katie Harman, HR Officer by either email [email protected] or post Basingstoke Sports Centre, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LE by 5pm Friday 24th May 2019.