We are currently recruiting for a part-time Receptionist to join our Reception team at Basingstoke Sports Trust. The Receptionist will be working a total of 63 hours over a 4 week period with the hours reflecting the business need. There may be the opportunity to cover absences as and when required.
The available shifts are:
Week 1- Monday 5 – 10pm, Saturday 08.45-13.00 or 13.00 - 17.00, Sunday 13.45-18.45
Week 2- Monday 5 – 10pm, Wednesday 17.30-22.00, Thursday 17.00-22.00
Week 3- Monday 5 – 10pm, Saturday 08.45-13.00, Sunday 1.45-18.45
Week 4- Monday 5-10pm, Wednesday 17.00-22.00, Sunday 09.00-15.00
The successful applicant will be paid at a rate of £8.47 per hour
You will have excellent literacy and numeracy skills, be willing to go the extra mile for our customers, stay calm under pressure, be able to multi task and use your own initiative. You will need experience of delivering outstanding customer service, be enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. Full training will be provided on our IT systems.
The successful applicant will:
· Follow procedures and work well as part of a team
· Be confident, helpful & friendly and ensure a high level of engagement with all customers
· Have a positive, warm and welcoming approach to both staff and customers
· Provide an efficient and effective service to all customers and understand their needs and requirements
· Act professionally and maintain a high level of personal presentation at all times
To apply, please complete the BST application form available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies indicating which vacancy you wish to be considered for. Send your completed application form to Katie Harman, HR Officer either by email ([email protected]) or post to Basingstoke Sports Centre, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LE. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 23rd July 2019. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place shortly after.