Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a strong sales background and a keen interest in the sports/fitness industry? We are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Membership Advisor to join our team at bstFitness Newbury.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with a strong sales background (ideally sports related membership sales) who can offer excellent customer service. You will have a can-do attitude and excellent people skills; enabling you to look after customers who are enquiring about membership. Experience of dealing with the public is essential and you must be proactive, have excellent communication skills with an outgoing and confident personality and be able to engage with customers successfully converting enquiries into sales and up sell where applicable.
The successful applicant will:
· Have a strong selling background and be target focussed and driven and able to generate leads and convert to sales
· Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and provide exceptional customer service to all customers
· Assist in marketing planning
· Provide accurate and complete information to prospective members on facilities, programmes, products, and prices
· Be able to upsell and promote all our products to maximise sales
· Be proactive in contacting prospective members, through internal and external outreach programs
· Communicate in a way that generates excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment
· Show attention to detail and present well, personally and professionally
· Have some IT knowledge
The role is 35 hours per week and you will work various shifts which will include evenings and weekends as per rota
Interested applicants should download and complete the Basingstoke Sports Trust application form, which is available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies. Send your completed application form to Donna Bluck, HR Officer either by email ([email protected]) or by post Basingstoke Sports Trust, Festival Place, Basingstoke RG21 7LE. The closing date for applications is Monday, 2nd March 2020