We are looking to recruit Sports Assistants to work various hours across the week including evenings and weekends at Basingstoke Sports Centre. If you are NPLQ qualified, have a desire to work with the public, are able to work within a team and are cheerful, friendly and able to communicate effectively we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will:
· Hold a current NPLQ qualification.
· Safely and effectively supervise the pool area;
· Correctly and safely set up sports and children’s play equipment;
· Deal with and record minor first aid incidents;
· Help maintain the cleanliness of the pool area and the building generally;
· Ensure the highest level of customer service is met at all times
· Ensure customers are provided with a safe environment and comply with all safe systems of work
· Regularly attend staff training;
· Provide cover for other shifts.
The hours we are looking to recruit for are:
Various hours available throughout the week. Please indicate your availability on your application form,
BST (Basingstoke Sports Trust) is a charitable leisure trust based at Festival Place in Basingstoke, Hampshire. A truly independent Trust created in 1965, we manage two leisure facilities - Basingstoke Sports Centre and our club - bstFitness, which is located on Park Way in the town of Newbury.
Benefits include staff membership of Basingstoke Sports Centre and bstFitness in Newbury.
Interested applicants should download and complete a Basingstoke Sports Trust application form available from www.mybst.org/vacancies outlining why they believe they are a suitable candidate for the role and return the completed form to Katie Harman, HR Officer by either email [email protected] or by post to Basingstoke Sports Trust, Festival Place, Basingstoke RG21 7LE.