We are seeking to appoint an internal Steady and Strong Instructor to work 7 hours per week taking the following sessions in Basingstoke and the surrounding villages: Tuesday 10:30-11:30 & 12:00-13:00, Wednesday 12:30-13:30 and 13:45-14:45, Thursday 10:00-11:00 & 11:15-12:15 and Friday 10:00-11:00
You will have a can do, will do attitude and unrivalled people skills; enabling you to look after our members and help them to achieve their goals. You will need experience of delivering group training sessions, be enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will:
· Be confident and ensure a high level of engagement with all customers
· Have a positive, welcoming approach and encourage customers to reach their goals
· Provide an efficient and effective service to all customers and understand their needs and requirements, working to timescales
· Hold OTAGO qualification (or willing to gain) with relevant REPS accreditation.
· Act professionally and maintain a high level of personal presentation at all times
· ‘Emergency First Aid’ Qualification
Experience in teaching studio classes is essential.
Basingstoke Sports Centre, boasts a membership of over 5,300 and is one of the largest single site memberships in the Country, we’re proud of what we have achieved and are always looking to improve. We have invested nearly £500,000 refurbishing our Evolve mixed gym and have added additional kit to both our gyms. We’ve been finalists in the ukactive Flame Awards two years running and won awards for our National Fitness Day contributions.
To apply, please complete the BST application form outlining why you believe you are a suitable candidate for the role. The application form is available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies Send your completed application form to Katie Harman, HR Officer either by email ([email protected]) or post to Basingstoke Sports Centre, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LE. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Sunday 30th June 2019.