We are recruiting for a Studio Instructor to work 1 hour per week to teach Pilates classes on a Wednesday evening between 20:05- 21:00 at bstFitness Newbury.
You will have a can do, will do attitude and unrivalled people skills; enabling you to look after our members and help them to achieve their goals. You will need experience of delivering group training sessions, be enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will have experience in teaching studio classes and:
· Be confident and ensure a high level of engagement with all customers in a safe environment
· Have a positive, welcoming approach and encourage customers to reach their goals
· Provide an efficient and effective service to all customers and understand their needs and requirements, working to timescales
· Hold professional liability insurance
· Hold the relevant Pilates class qualification
· Act professionally and maintain a high level of personal presentation at all times
Experience of working in a Gym/ Studio is essential.
BST (Basingstoke Sports Trust) is a charitable leisure trust based at Festival Place in Basingstoke, Hampshire. A truly independent Trust created in 1965, we manage two leisure facilities - Basingstoke Sports Centre and our club - bstFitness, which is located on Park Way in the town of Newbury.
Interested? To apply, please complete the BST application form, which is available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies.Send your completed application form to Katie Harman, HR Officer either by email ([email protected]) or post to Basingstoke Sports Centre, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LE.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 20th September 2019 and it is expected interviews will take place shortly after.