We are looking to recruit qualified Swimming Teachers to teach Children’s swimming lessons at bstFitness in Newbury on a weekly basis for 45 weeks per year. Hours available are: Tuesday 10am-12noon, Thursday1630-1800 and Friday 1600-1800.
The successful applicant will:
- Teach children to the standard set (STA)
- Ensure the safety of pupils at all times
- Ensure that lessons start and finish on time
- Liaise with the Deputy General Manager on pupil records, attendances, transfers and other administration tasks associated with lessons
- Demonstrate good customer care and good communication skills in dealing with all customers, parents and children as required
- Provide cover where necessary
It is essential that you have experience of teaching swimming and a Level 2 ASA/Swim England or STA qualification.
Basingstoke Sports Trust is committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
BST (Basingstoke Sports Trust) has managed Basingstoke Sports Centre for 47 years. We boast a fantastic sport and leisure offer at the facility in Festival Place and now manage a second facility – bstFitness – a health and fitness club in Newbury, West Berkshire.
Interested applicants should download and complete a BST Application form, which is available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies and return the completed form to [email protected], HR Officer by email on [email protected] or by post to Basingstoke Sports Trust, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7LE.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 2nd December 2019.