We are looking to recruit Level 2 qualified Swimming Teachers to teach swimming lessons at bstFitness in Newbury on a weekly basis for 45 weeks per year – various hours available.
The successful applicant will:
- Teach children to the standard set (STA)
- Ensure the safety of pupils at all times
- Ensure that lessons start and finish on time
- Liaise with the Deputy General Manager ( Swim) on pupil records, attendances, transfers and other administration tasks associated with lessons
- Demonstrate good customer care and good communication skills in dealing with all customers, parents and children as required
- Provide cover where necessary
It is essential that you have experience of teaching swimming and hold at least the Level 2 ASA/Swim England qualification or the STA award in Teaching Swimming.
Basingstoke Sports Trust is committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
BST (Basingstoke Sports Trust) has managed Basingstoke Sports Centre for 46 years. We boast a fantastic sport and leisure offer at the facility in Festival Place and now manage a second facility – bstFitness – a health and fitness club in Newbury, West Berkshire.
Interested applicants should download and complete a BST Application form, which is available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies and return the completed form to Katie Harman, HR Officer by email on [email protected] or by post to Basingstoke Sports Trust, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7LE.